Announcements and Important Events
Yesterday we were notified by the MHSAA that Soccer and VB can continue to practice, but will not be allowed to compete until given the all clear by the Governor and the EO. Communication this morning with the MHSAA states that a decision could come early next week. Therefore we ask that everyone be patient and understanding as schedules could be changing at the last minute depending on the Governor's orders and teams availability. We will try to keep everything updated on social media AS SOON AS WE POSSIBLY CAN. As always, thank you for your support of our student-athletes, coaches and Onsted Athletics.